Ford Mustang Forums banner
1461 - 1480 of 1555 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,461 ·
If you are PM'ing me for a total I need a shipping address as well. If you are not on the list and want to buy a set please PM me as well. The cost is $559/set. As well, there area people on the list who are not contacting me for their wheels. I am keeping track of sets that sold and those wheels will be sold off as well. 1st order is to complete the wheelsets from the list then I can address the 1/2 sets.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,463 ·
There were a total of 22 sets available. I have sold off 4 sets with 3 sets pending payment sales. There are 10 sets available to persons on the list that I have not heard from counting half sets.

If you are interested in buying a full set please PM me. The half sets will have to wait until full wheelset orders slow down.

I have heard from

#12 twingsrs
#16 Ratz
#17 Ratz
#19 PonyExpress94

I have not heard from

#6 Quic92
#7 Quic92
#8 Mark93
#9 93vnm
#10 93vnm
#11 TRM8ER
#13 93rdcobra
#14 QwkSilver90
#15 QwkSilver90

·
Registered
61 Posts
I pre-ordered 2 sets of these wheels a few months ago (I was #14 and #15 on the list) Last week I received notification that they were coming in so I requested a total. I was given the total + Shipping + a Paypal fee. I promptly paid. Today I get a message that states I need to pay an additional $105.83. I do not play these games. Had I been told to wait for an exact shipping quote or something like that I could understand, but this is ridiculous. I cancelled my order for the 2 sets of wheels and felt the need to notify the other Corral members that these games were being played and in my opinion it is unacceptable. When I misquote something I eat it. I am also SUPER careful when I quote shipping so it doesn't happen. In the end....our word is all we have. If that doesn't stand for something, then I am not doing business with you!

Buyer Beware.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,467 ·
3 Pre-Order List

#1 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/1/2010
#2 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/1/2010
#3 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/1/2010
#4 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/1/2010
#5 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/1/2010
#6 Quic92--------------------------------------------------------3/28/2011
#7 Quic92--------------------------------------------------------9/19/2013
#8 Mark93--------------------------------------------------------4/2/2011
#9 93vnm--------------------------------------------------------4/13/2011
#10 93vnm--------------------------------------------------------4/13/2011
#11 TRM8ER------------------------------------------------------4/12/2011
#12 twingsrs------------------------------------------------------3/10/2013
#13 93rdcobra----------------------------------------------------4/14/2013
#14 Ratz--------------------------------------------------------5/25/2013
#15 Ratz--------------------------------------------------------5/25/2013
#16 WhiteGT-2//PonyExpress94----------------------------------9/22/2013
#17 PonyExpress94----------------------------------------------9/22/2013
#18 renoapple/twingsrs-----------------------------------------10/26/2013

Pre-order form link:
www.wheelreplicas.com/CREDITCARDDEPOSIT.doc

In order to be added to the pre-order list you must first fax in the above listed form. After doing so post up or pm me the date in which you faxed the form. Please put your screen name on the form as well as not to cause any confusion for those of us whom use nic's. You will not be charged, ($50/set) until the order arrive's. Then you are responsible for the remainder upon contacting wheelreplicas. Once we have reached 32 order's, the order will be placed. This order, as the previous two will be satin finish 17" X 8.5" 6" backspacing, 5 lug and a centerbore to accomodate the 93 rotor aka lincoln rotor.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,469 ·
I am going to look into splitting wheelsets today. I have not heard from members on the list and I believe that we have enough sets to go around to split. I am going to PM the members that ordered split sets to check order status. If you want a half set please chime in in order that we can make more than one set.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am going to look into splitting wheelsets today. I have not heard from members on the list and I believe that we have enough sets to go around to split. I am going to PM the members that ordered split sets to check order status. If you want a half set please chime in in order that we can make more than one set.

I'm in for my half set, just waiting to hear from twingsrs.

·
Registered
40 Posts

Alex,
I'm in for my half set as well. PM sent to Alex and email sent to Renoapple.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Since I was able to buy a second full set that had been abandoned by deadbeats I must cancel my reservation of the half set with WhiteGT-2. If someone is in a major jam to find a co-buyer I might be able to scrape the money together. Certainly someone can step in to take my place with WhiteGT-2 if they so choose.

·
Registered
203 Posts
There certainly is some wisdom in obtaining a 1/2 set... dammit!!
I may be in if there is a need to fill a set.

·
Registered
412 Posts
ARRRRRG!!! Why do I find these awesome deals when I am not ready?!

These are the wheels I have been dreaming of! I wish I had the money now so I can sit in them for when I finish my '93 Cobra build. Maybe, just maybe, there will be another order or some available in a couple years. Congrats to those who picked some up and good luck to the builder/seller. They look great!

·
Registered
187 Posts
ARRRRRG!!! Why do I find these awesome deals when I am not ready?!

These are the wheels I have been dreaming of! I wish I had the money now so I can sit in them for when I finish my '93 Cobra build. Maybe, just maybe, there will be another order or some available in a couple years. Congrats to those who picked some up and good luck to the builder/seller. They look great!
Uh, find a way to scrounge up the money. It's anybody's guess how long before the next batch of wheels is produced. The most recent group buy was started three years ago. You'll be glad you went through the effort to get them now if still available. I know I am, my wheels arrived today!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,480 · (Edited)
#4 Pre-Order List

#1 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/19/2013
#2 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/19/2013
#3 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/19/2013
#4 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/19/2013
#5 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/19/2013

Pre-order form link:
www.wheelreplicas.com/CREDITCARDDEPOSIT.doc

In order to be added to the pre-order list you must first fax in the above listed form. After doing so post up or pm me the date in which you faxed the form. Please put your screen name on the form as well as not to cause any confusion for those of us whom use nic's. You will not be charged, ($50/set) until the order arrive's. Then you are responsible for the remainder upon delivery only after contacting me for payment. Once we have reached 32 order's, the order will be placed. This order, as the previous two will be satin finish 17" X 8.5" 6" backspacing, 5 lug and a centerbore to accomodate the 93 rotor aka lincoln rotor. Cost is $559/wheelset plus shipping.

1461 - 1480 of 1555 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.