#15 QwkSilver90------------------------------------------------5/16/2013
#16 Ratz--------------------------------------------------------5/25/2013
#17 Ratz--------------------------------------------------------5/25/2013
#18 WhiteGT-2//PonyExpress94----------------------------------9/22/2013
#19 PonyExpress94----------------------------------------------9/22/2013
#20 renoapple/twingsrs-----------------------------------------10/26/2013

Pre-order form link:
www.wheelreplicas.com/CREDITCARDDEPOSIT.doc

In order to be added to the pre-order list you must first fax in the above listed form. After doing so post up or pm me the date in which you faxed the form. Please put your screen name on the form as well as not to cause any confusion for those of us whom use nic's. You will not be charged, ($50/set) until the order arrive's. Then you are responsible for the remainder upon contacting wheelreplicas. Once we have reached 32 order's, the order will be placed. This order, as the previous two will be satin finish 17" X 8.5" 6" backspacing, 5 lug and a centerbore to accomodate the 93 rotor aka lincoln rotor.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,452 · (Edited)
If you were on the preorder list I will be completing your orders. I have PM'd everyone who was on the #3 list and I am not getting response's back. If you were not on the list and would like to buy a set please PM me as well. I will be completing the order list sales via paypal.

For now we are completing only full set orders then we will take the 1/2 set orders up if we have enough to go around. Please PM me. Wheels are $559/set plus shipping and 3% paypal fee. I am going through with all the wheelset sales until they are gone. If you have not contacted me on your order or wish to retract it please let me know asap so I can move on with the sales.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,453 ·
Further information. I have people backing out of wheel orders due to shipping costs. I cannot control FedEx shipping costs. I am only charging what cost is being quoted. If you are on the list and do not want to buy the wheels you ordered please let me know.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,454 · (Edited)
We are getting quotes from Fed Ex that differ from their site. My original specs for a quote were 18x18x10 20 pounds. I think that was a little light and have been making the weight 23 pounds. I do not have a wheel in a box to get a 100% accurate quote. On Monday I will get the shipping costs from Jeff as he will be shipping.

If you overpaid or underpaid the issue will have to be addressed. I will post the weight and size of a wheel here so everyone is on the same page. I think that I underquoted some shipping costs as I could not get them from Jeff rather the fedex web page.

Myself and another member are using the same numbers and are getting different prices.

J. Little and T. Twig I will have to double check my quotes with Jeff.

M. Kippley yours are for pick up, no issues. J. Gasper your quote came from Jeff.

The rest of the people that were quoted shipping costs please know that the prices are close but not 100%. Again, I aim to sell the sets at $559/set plus shipping. No other mark ups.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,455 ·
Wheel set price is $559 a set, plus shipping. I was under charging for these wheels. All orders already shipped will be considered done. All pending orders will be sold at $559 a set. If you have sent funds already you will be getting a paypal invoice for the additional cost.

If the difference is not received payments already made will be be refunded. I am getting too many issues with buyers and shipping so I looked into the price of 4 lug wheels which are $559 a set or $139 each.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,456 · (Edited)
Paypal money requests were sent for several orders for the correct sale price. I will get shipping quotes on Monday for all the orders. If your shipping costs were high or low the cost will be refunded or added.

This pre-order process is going on 7 years. The correct cost for the wheels is $559 a set. I have been going back and forth with two members on shipping costs. I looked into the pricing of the wheels and discovered that I was undercharging for years. I hope to hear back from everyone in the next 24-48 hours about the correct pricing. If you are incapable of paying the additional amount your funds will be refunded.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've just sent a $59.00 payment for your invoice on my full set. I'll pay the difference on my half set when you'll sell them to me as well. The following statement is not directed at any individual.

I know these are custom orders and I'm thankful to have the opportunity to buy these. With that said I also feel very compelled to point out that although Wheel Replicas is now charging $139.00 per 4 lug wheel on their site, they also offer free shipping to my door. Just my two cents on the buyers perspective with some of the changes in the last 48 hours on this thread. I'll be very glad when I have my 6 wheels in my garage and that's what matters to me.

Thomas

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,458 ·
I will add that profit margins are different from the distributor and myself. I do not make a large profit from these wheels. I started this thread to create what I thought was a wheel that people wanted as I wanted them myself.

I also see these wheels selling for $800-$1000 on the net once they change hands. At $559/set plus shipping I think it is a good deal. It is also possible for me to raise the price in the future to capture the business.

If you do not want to continue your sale, as I had one just back out for a matter of $45, please let me know. The number of sets that I have for sale is now at 9. If you would like to purchase a set of these wheels please let me know. As it is now there should be 9 sets of wheels that I have for sale not counting sold or pending sales.

Those of you who want half sets, by the end of the week if I have not heard from the persons on the list your orders will be filled as well.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,459 · (Edited)
3 Pre-Order List

#1 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/1/2010
#2 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/1/2010
#3 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/1/2010
#4 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/1/2010
#5 Alexandros----------------------------------------------------12/1/2010
#6 Quic92--------------------------------------------------------3/28/2011
#7 Quic92--------------------------------------------------------9/19/2013
#8 Mark93--------------------------------------------------------4/2/2011
#9 93vnm--------------------------------------------------------4/13/2011
#10 93vnm--------------------------------------------------------4/13/2011
#11 TRM8ER------------------------------------------------------4/12/2011
#12 twingsrs------------------------------------------------------3/10/2013
#13 93rdcobra----------------------------------------------------4/14/2013
#14 Ratz--------------------------------------------------------5/25/2013
#15 Ratz--------------------------------------------------------5/25/2013
#16 WhiteGT-2//PonyExpress94----------------------------------9/22/2013
#17 PonyExpress94----------------------------------------------9/22/2013
#18 renoapple/twingsrs-----------------------------------------10/26/2013

Pre-order form link:
www.wheelreplicas.com/CREDITCARDDEPOSIT.doc

In order to be added to the pre-order list you must first fax in the above listed form. After doing so post up or pm me the date in which you faxed the form. Please put your screen name on the form as well as not to cause any confusion for those of us whom use nic's. You will not be charged, ($50/set) until the order arrive's. Then you are responsible for the remainder upon contacting wheelreplicas. Once we have reached 32 order's, the order will be placed. This order, as the previous two will be satin finish 17" X 8.5" 6" backspacing, 5 lug and a centerbore to accomodate the 93 rotor aka lincoln rotor.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Alex,

I just sent you a PM. I had not received any message from you in my PM folder so I'm letting you know here and by PM that I'm ready and waiting for further instruction on how to pay for my wheels.

1441 - 1460 of 1555 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.