Ford Mustang Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

· Registered
936 Posts
If you messed up a cap, I'm pretty sure Jeffo or someone at Wheel Replicas can sell you a new one. For a time, LMR had them in stock as well, they may still sell them. Original caps fit too.

-MJS

· Registered
936 Posts
Not sure how to save and post as an attachment, but here is a copy/paste of the words - copy/paste to your email or office program, fill it out and send it to the fax# at the top.

-MJS
------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDIT CARD
DEPOSIT FORM
(f) 281-574-3138
(p)281-391-3056

THIS DOCUMENT ACTS AS A CREDIT CARD DEPOSIT FORM. THE DEPOSIT SECURES A PREORDER FOR A SET OF 93 REPLICA STYLE WHEELS (TWO LEFT, TWO RIGHT) IN SILVER FINISH, 5X4.5 PCD.

THE DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE AS THIS IS A CUSTOM ORDER BY THE MANUFACTURER, WHEEL REPLICAS. THE ORDER WILL NOT BE PLACED AT THE MANUFACTURING PLANT UNTIL ALL DEPOSITS ARE RECEIVED.

THE TOTAL DEPOSIT REQUIRED IS $50. THIS AMOUNT IS APPLICABLE TO THE TOTAL OF $500 PLUS SHIPPING CHARGES.

PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:

NAME AS APPEARS ON CARD: _____________________________________________________________

BILLING STREET ADDRESS: ________________________________________________________________

BILLING STATE: __________ BILLING ZIPCODE: ___________________

SHIP TO ADDRESS: _______________________________________________________________________

BILLING STATE: ___________ BILLING ZIPCODE: ___________________

PHONE NUMBER: ________________________________________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS: ________________________________________________________________________

CREDIT CARD NUMBER: ___________________________________________________________________

CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE: __________________ CREDIT CARD SECURITY CODE: ___________

SIGNATURE: __________________________________________________ DATE: ___________________

· Registered
936 Posts
I will split a set. PM'ed ya MJS
PM'ed you back Jay.

Alexandros,

There is one, and maybe two members of the 1993 Cobra forum that are not members here, who have completed the form and sent Jeffo the deposit. There may be others who aren't members of the Corral, so they cannot post here to update the list. You may want to email Jeffo and see how many deposits he has so the list can be updated to reflect the actual number, and when that number goes up, we will probably see a few more members coming on board when they see it getting closer.

-MJS

· Registered
936 Posts
SVTMAN and I are splitting a set, so I've put my name in line #14 to update.

-MJS

#1 Alexandros --------------11/08
#2 Alexandros --------------11/08
#3 Alexandros --------------11/08
#4 WhiteGT-2....................10/20/08
#5 svo90mustang ...............Done Dec 9
#6 cheapertokeepher...........Done 3 Dec /svo90mustang.........Done Dec 9
#7 Cobra4683--------------done
#8 Cobra4683/mlanoux------done,C4683,mlanoux (late oct/early nov?)
#9 lthlsnke260--------------Late October 2008
#10 svt2629----------------December 30th 2008
#11 89cobraa---------------6/12/2009
#12 Rickety----------------11/10/2009
#13 93/04Mysticobra-------12/10/2009
#14 SVTMAN/MJS----------1/4/2010
#15 stangin'---------------1/8/2009

24 secured preorders ($50 per set) minimum to start the order process. if you were bumped try again. anyone who wants a set will have to fax jeff the required form before they are added.

Pre-order form link:
www.wheelreplicas.com/CREDITCARDDEPOSIT.doc

· Registered
936 Posts
Why, thanks.

Tires are Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3, 255/40 front and 275/40 rear. Brakes are Motorsport M2300K kit, front spindles are kit-supplied '94-'95 and rear axles are Ranger length. Had to flip the quads, but that's all to make 275/40s clear stock, unrolled fenders. Looks natural, IMO. Here's another pic:

-MJS

· Registered
936 Posts
Yes, those are the five lug wheels from the first batch. I ran these polished Cobra Rs on it since 1998:

And they looked good in the day, but ultimately "just so ten years ago." With the availability of the new five lug '93 wheels, I returned it to stock appearance. I bought this car car new and started modding it almost immediately. I painted the door handles and cowl grill teal when it was maybe two years old, but they are back to factory black now. Removed the "so five years ago" clear lens headlight set and put the stockers back in, scraped off the windshield banner, removed the Buick Supercharged emblems from the hood, and breathed a huge sigh of relief when I stood back to look at it. I think that's what they call "Coming full circle".

-MJS

· Registered
936 Posts
Lincoln Mark VII on front. For the rear, easiest way is to get early Ranger left side or Aerostar right side axles, re-drill the rotors to five lug, and buy a pair of caliper relocation brackets like those sold by North Race Cars and others to move the calipers inboard to the new rotor position. Flip the quads and you can use 275/40s out back. I would recommend 255/40s on the front because many 245s can look a little stretched on an 8.5" rim. But some look good, so it depends on the tire.

-MJS

· Registered
936 Posts
#1 Alexandros ---------------------------------------------11/2008
#2 Alexandros ---------------------------------------------11/2008
#3 Alexandros ---------------------------------------------11/2008
#4 WhiteGT-2-------------------------------------------10/20/2008
#5 cheapertokeepher/svo90mustang---------12/3/2008//12/9/2008
#6 svo90mustang ---------------------------------------12/9/2008
#7 svt2629---------------------------------------------12/30/2008
#8 Cobra4683----------------------------------------------10/2009
#9 Cobra4683/mlanoux-------------------------------------10/2009
#10 lthlsnke260---------------------------------------------10/2009
#11 89cobraa---------------------------------------------6/12/2009
#12 Rickety----------------------------------------------11/10/2009
#13 93/04Mysticobra-------------------------------------12/10/2009
#14 SVTMAN/MJS-------------------------------------------1/4/2010
#15 stangin'------------------------------------------------1/8/2009
#16 d.r.chickenfoot----------------------------------------1/27/2010
#17 mustangcobra_93--------------------------------------2/5/2010
#18 mustangcobra_93--------------------------------------2/5/2010
#19 Cobra Steve--------------------------------------------3/3/2010

24 secured preorders ($50 per set) minimum to start the order process. if you were bumped try again. anyone who wants a set will have to fax jeff the required form before they are added. you will only be charged once we get to 24 orders and the order is placed for the batch. Wheelsets are $500 plus S/H. No chrome available. minimum order for chrome is 50 sets for chrome. this list is for satin wheelsets only.

· Registered
936 Posts
MJS - do you have a side shot of this vehicle with the 98 cobra rims? It looks good from this angle. Does the rear track width appear stock ie: stock size axel? What size tire can you wrap arround the 98s?

I'm plannning to set up my 93 cobra for street use with the 5-lug cobra rims via the forum, and a set of track rims which I can't decide on. I may just get 2 sets of the 93 5-lug. But I'd like a minimum of 275/40/17s if not wider for track use. If I swap between two size tires...I'll have to chose the right rear axels. Currently I'm running my stock 4-lugs and stock axels. I plan to convert to a 5-lug with a Baer Brakes package using thier axels which I think they can provide custom length axels.
You would have to ask mustangcobra_93 for specifics, but it looks to me by the placement of the wheels that he is running SN95 axles. Standard Fox-length are best for the replica five lug wheels. I believe the '98s are 8 inch, a bit too narrow for a 275 on the track. 9 inch is best, but 8.5 is doable too. I don't have any other pics of his car with the '98s, but here's one with the '93 Rs:

-MJS

· Registered
936 Posts
More views:

M2300K kit ('94-'95 Cobra brakes front and rear)

North relocation rear brackets, stock Fox length axles

255/40 front, 275/40 rear with flipped quads.

So far, one guy has guessed that it isn't stock in five years. (has it been that long?)

-MJS

· Registered
936 Posts
How long would it take to get a set of chrome to fit sn95 rear on foxbody. front spindles and brakes would be from an 02. Coilovers at each corner as well
thanks!
Chrome won't happen, custom offsets won't happen, you would need to switch to Fox length axles (Ranger/Aerostar) and get a set chromed to get what you want.

-MJS

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.