Ford Mustang Forums banner

Custom made 5-lug 1993 cobra rims

208581 Views 1554 Replies 186 Participants Last post by  Alexandros
We here at corral are a very community based mustang website. We have connections here that blow my mind. At any rate. It has come to my attention that we have the means to run a limited, maybe new line, of 1993 cobra rims that are 5-LUG!!!!!!

The requirements are the following:
1. We have to secure an order of 20 sets of rims, to make this first run. (I am not naming names as to who where etc., but it can and will be done. I have taken it upon myself, to poll the sales and to try to complete this group order.)
2. Please reply to this ad and in your post, number your self accordingly so that our member can see how many sets we have to go to get the ball rolling.
3. On a poll of 20 or more sets we will majority rule the dimensions to the winners.

Our limited run will resemble 93fiveoh's prototype rims.
THANKS FOR THE PICS 93FIVEOH!!
See less See more
281 - 300 of 1555 Posts
i emailed jeffo about the forms
Getting anxious

Can't wait to get these things ordered, delivered, and installed.....any word?
Can't wait to get these things ordered, delivered, and installed.....any word?
+1
I pm'd him twice about this, called his work and left him a message and have not heard back. I will pm him and call his work today.
jeffo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
I'll call him at work.
Alex
jeffo....jeffo.....jeffo.......jeffo.........jeffo..........jeffo....jeffo

Where are you? .....you? ....you? .....you?

:rofl:
Would a black finish be available? I wouldn't mind set for my notch, what are the prices looking like? When would they be available by?
I am here - just been a little busy. I am working on a preorder form and have to review the super long thread.
Hi,
Sorry I can be difficult to reach at times. I will get an order form together.
Did you finalize your offset, centerbore and finishes?

I will try and call Fri or Mon.

thanks,
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros
Hey man I called over the wheel replicas to get a price on some saleen rims. I left you a messsage to call me about the 1993 cobra rims. 240-464-8134. Everyone is wondering what the status is. Please PM or call me to let me know what is happening
Alex
29.5mm offset, 4 chrome, 27 satin, standard centerbore.
Alex
This is a limited, again very limited run. Probaly will never happen again so get in while you can. After this order is complete we will be taking another order for a minimum of 50 sets. The chinese wheel companies have alot of other manufacturers ahead of us. We are looking into the chrome sets, we might only be able to get the factory satin finish. Deposit required when order is initialized. Order form coming first, delivery date will follow, trying to expedite this one asap. Working with everyone. Chinese wheel company will be making the wheels. Jeffo is callling them to ask about the chrome and the satin finish.
Sign me up...

I am in for a set of these wheels. What is the time frame looking like on these?
Well to quote our machinist, Chinese new year is dec 7th, the order has to be in before then. The wheel manufacturers have foose, dub, etc. other brands in front of him coming from sema. Their orders look like 30,000 units, ours is 124, so this will be a play it by ear. Now last time we talked, he said that he was going to get the order all figured out, and that he was going to get us all access to an order form, and all he needed was a deposit, either credit card over the phone or paypal. I will try him again when I get off of work at 8am.
Alex
#1 Alexandros--------------------------29.5mm----CHROME
#2 yellow&blcak95gt------------26mm--------------SATIN
#3 CobraSteve-----------------26mm--------------CHROME
#4 MJS/ALEXANDROS-------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#5 siksnake----------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#6 scsvt-----------------------26mm---------------SATIN
#7 STREETFIGHTER50-------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#8 JimJr--------------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#9 jkcobra98---------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#10 blk50cobra-----------------26mm---------------SATIN
#11 robh-------------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#12 mlanoux----------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#13 runin1320--------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#14 umachnme?-------------------------29.5mm----SATIN
#15 88gtconvert------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#16 MJS--------------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#17 93kingcobra------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#18 aaronlstiles-------------------------29.5mm
#19 awilson-----------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#20 oldtimer----------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#21 yellowcar2--------------------------29.5mm----SATIN
#22 MJS--------------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#23 jw33-------------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#24 93svtcobra----------------26mm----------------SATIN
#25 Art Zarate Jr.----------------------29.5mm------CHROME
#26 knuckles4696
#27 KC/Cobra---------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#28 Glasnost----------------------------29.5mm-----CHROME
#29 1992GTdrop---------------26mm----------------SATIN
#30 ackdog--------------------26mm----------------SATIN
#31 mikepsych--------------------------29.5mm-----SATIN
#32 cobrasteve93-----------------------29.5--------SATIN

Still taking preorders!!!!
See less See more
Since 7 Dec is the date to have the orders in we really need to get this going!!! Lets get the order forms out so people can get the deposits in. PEACE!!!
What he said, that's like barely more than a week from now.

-MJS
Since 7 Dec is the date to have the orders in we really need to get this going!!! Lets get the order forms out so people can get the deposits in. PEACE!!!
YES PLEASE!
The order is being put in with another big order. He already talked to the manufacturer and they said ok to the package. He will post the order sheet on here asap.
Alex
The order is being put in with another big order. He already talked to the manufacturer and they said ok to the package. He will post the order sheet on here asap.
Alex
I thought there was going to be a deposit that was needed before the order would be made. I was just wondering if that was ever sent out so that we could make the deposit that was needed at the time. I want to ensure that I will get a set that is being ordered for me.

Matt
wheels

Hi,
I will post a form out there hopefully this weekend.
281 - 300 of 1555 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.