Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help here. I have a coyote with a terminator x max ecu. Cts is reading low error. I feel as if if tried everything under the sun and I can’t seem to trouble shoot this. I’ve checked for continuity, ensured I had good grounds, attempted to jump the plug using a paperclip and changed out the sensor. After giving Holley this information they insisted I attempt to go through the setup wizard again and also update my firmware, to which all methods were inconclusive. Any help or opinions is much appreciated.

· Registered
477 Posts
Need some help here. I have a coyote with a terminator x max ecu. Cts is reading low error. I feel as if if tried everything under the sun and I can’t seem to trouble shoot this. I’ve checked for continuity, ensured I had good grounds, attempted to jump the plug using a paperclip and changed out the sensor. After giving Holley this information they insisted I attempt to go through the setup wizard again and also update my firmware, to which all methods were inconclusive. Any help or opinions is much appreciated.
Are you getting 5v at the plug? Perhaps this thread will help: Low ERR CTS - Page 2

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.