Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I am searching for as original as possible coupe 5.0/5 speed perferably. I am in California and willing to travel within the state possibly outside of CA for the right coupe. I am looking for a clean title, 1 or 2 owner, original paint and interior, drivetrain as stock as possible (fewer mods the better), pass smog (preferably). Open to all color combos as of now. Just want to see if my dream coupe is out there. Please email me with your cars details and pictures or PM me here or I can provide my phone number if that works too. I will not be offended with any price you through at me with the details of your car, I can appreciate a quality car when I see one. Thank you all for your time and I look forward to seeing if there are some coupes out there that have been sitting in a california garage or a collectors garage somewhere covered with low miles just waiting for me. Thank you all again I appreciate your time. Shaun
My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any original low mileage coupes for sale ?...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still looking ...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still searching, where are all the clean coupes just PM me or email me and we can keep it off the boards. Thank you, Shaun [email protected]

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have seen a few very clean original coues but still haven't found an owner ready to sell and make us a deal for our dream coupe. Please if you have one email us so we can learn about the history of your coupe and we can let you know are plans for it. My GF and I are so excited to find an original coupe it will mean so much to us! Thank you all

·
Registered
480 Posts
Did you look in the for sale section and I saw some on ebay.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you look in the for sale section and I saw some on ebay.
Yes we search the for sale section, CL, ebay and other mustang forums 4 times daily. We just haven't found the right one at the right price. Seems most of the ones we look at are around $15k and still need some attention so it's just about finding the right one, color, options, price and location. I seen details on a beautiful one out of Texas by an avid mustang enthusiest but he is not ready to sell yet so maybe we will just be saving up awaiting his email or phone call. Thanks for the bump:salute:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
.......... long sigh ..............

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking thank you for all the emails guys. We are looking for an all original paint and body car, untouched besides maintenance and low mileage under 60k. We def. have found the right one, but the seller is not ready yet and when he is ready hopefully we can make something happen .. unless something comes up in the mean time.. still looking

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still looking the cars need to be 50 state legal and have all smog and stock engine parts less modifications the better..

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
search continues, its like a second job :(

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
search continues I will consider outside of California for the right coupe and the right price. We have cash to make an offer. Clean original paint coupes only. Auto/5 speed 87-93. No option, full option. Rare color combos please let me know. We have found a few really nice ones but a bit over priced. Please keep in mind out of state I need a 50 state legal coupe and please take into consideration I will enclosed transport it home so the asking price should be fair. Thank you for taking the time to read my listing please email me at [email protected] asap if you have something or know someone selling or looking to sell in the future ... we are in no rush and will wait for the right one to be offered if your not ready at this time but would like to show us what you would be considering to list. We appreciate all of your time all.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have talked too and seen some really clean coupes. I would like to purchase on at least from texas west, the east coast is just too much work and the extra $2k for shipping is killing my $$ for thee car itself... still looking .... :(

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still looking ... Monday bump

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
345 Posts