Ford Mustang Forums banner

Cool new oil baffle solution

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Werecow91 
#1 ·
Just wanted to share this. I have a boosted car and looking for a solution to oil coming out of my pass side breather because I removed my baffle for rocker clearance. I know it seems expensive, but it’s a custom made part, and that may be worth it to a lot of people. This Old Farm Shop - Store

Wood Drinkware Dishware Rectangle Tableware

See less See more
#3 ·
Idk if I’m lucky, but I have -10 an bungs welded to my valve covers with no baffles whatsoever and I really never get much oil in my catch can. I just made sure they weren’t directly above any rockers. Just get a little condensation in the winter months.

#4 ·
I’m probably going with AN lines from my valve covers to a catch can as well. May put this in the filler tube just as an added measure. I am getting oil out of my breather just on the road course at 5-6.000 rpm sustained and of course because I’m twin turbo.

#5 ·
If you can, try the baffle first before making any other changes. My N/A car with the oem valve cover baffle removed gets a little oil sucked into the upper intake through the breather tube from filler neck to throttle body. Was going to purchase one of these baffles after I read some good reviews. 👨‍💻

#6 ·
We've got a thread going over on the 460Ford forum on low vacuum and adjustable PCV valves that may be pertinent to this discussion???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.