Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before tune was at 234.4RWHP and 269RWT. Ran [email protected]
Got tune done at True Blue (they are GREAT). The base run with the converter added (no tune yet) was 238.8RWHP and 272.7RWT. After tune 243.1RWHP and 288.1RWT. That is a total of plus 9.1hp and plus 19.1RWT. Yes, I do have a traction problem! If I can hook what do you think this increase will bring in et/mph?

·
Registered
31 Posts
By tune do you mean you got a custom chip? What stall converter did you go with?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PI Stallion 2800. Yeah they burn a chip to do the tune, A/F (Mine were all over the place), timing, shift points, and converter lock up. Probobly other stuff I don't know about. That Randy at TBP is great.

·
Registered
556 Posts
.15 - .25 is my guess.

Willl you have worse traction problems????

Jeff

·
Registered
363 Posts
Wow those are some great numbers Alan!!!:joy:
So did you check out my car there? I called there in the morning to check up on my car and they told me that you were there.
True Blue is definitley top notch, in all aspects! :D
Good luck at the track tomorrow!!!:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, the car looks good except that big hole where the engine was a few weeks ago! Man that thing will be a beast for sure. Randy is a great guy. Really is a perfectionist. Only concern is that my rev limiter has been raised higher than I would like. But it sure does feel good. Kinda like a mini orgasm :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.