Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ve been looking for some control arms and came across some good prices for X2C, Ford Racing, and Granatelli Motorsports. I can get upper and lower control arms from X2c and Granatelli for less than 150 new( for upper and lower together). Are those good brands and will I see a big difference between those and my stock ones. I am trying to get some good products for a great price, I don't need the best of the best , but I don't want to get some cheap quality products either. What do you guys think. How much improvement can I expect in the 1/4 mile with theses. Are adjustables worth it?

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
X2C Motorsports currently offers free shipping and a lifetime warranty on our control arms. Call 818 901 8000 for info or visit www.x2cmotorsports.com, Corral members get a complete upper and lower kit for $139!! To your door, they feature Delrin bushings, grease ports and Silver Powder coated finish.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
X2C Motorsports LLC said:
X2C Motorsports currently offers free shipping and a lifetime warranty on our control arms. Call 818 901 8000 for info or visit www.x2cmotorsports.com, Corral members get a complete upper and lower kit for $139!! To your door, they feature Delrin bushings, grease ports and Silver Powder coated finish.
What are the pros and cons of delrin bushings vs. polyurethane? What are some real world performance gains with these control arms. I would be happy to get .1 to .2 off my 1/4 mile. Would my handling and ride quality improve?thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I gotta Steeda lowers you cant go wrong with them, but u get what you pay for. BTW stock02gt nice car sounds alot like mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts