Ford Mustang Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I'm curious if the 94-95 harness includes the MAF, relocated IAT and spout connectors as the CCRM is on that separate harness. I was thinking that the kit would only include the injector harness side of things.
no its a completely direct fit harness that is made for your 95. ill take some pics and email them to you tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
If you want to take an in person look at it let me know. My car is a 95 with the Pro-M system. I have the 2 step, shift light, traction control and no lift shift wired in. And yes it comes with the complete engine harness and it does get rid of the CCRM box.
Message sent...

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
This may be my last question....;)
I plan on running a lightweight racing battery in the engine bay in place of the stocker. I've read that the ProM is sensitive to voltage and some have labeled it as "battery voltage". Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the battery for starting the car and then the alternator powers everything after that? The 94-95 cars come with a high output alternator from the factory although I've never measured alternator voltage at idle.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I plan on running a lightweight racing battery in the engine bay in place of the stocker. I've read that the ProM is sensitive to voltage and some have labeled it as "battery voltage". Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the battery for starting the car and then the alternator powers everything after that? The 94-95 cars come with a high output alternator from the factory although I've never measured alternator voltage at idle.
In addition to powering the starter, the battery powers the PCM while the engine is starting. The voltage reaching the PCM is labeled as PCM Power. Once the engine is running, the alternator increases the voltage which the PCM will see. The voltage regulator keeps it in the 14v area.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
If I get my system in before you I will let you know how it works with a light weight battery. It's supposed to arrive today but I won't be able to start the install until after my last autocross of the season Dec 4-5. I'm currently running a Braille 2015 in my car and its been working good. I have to big fans and electric water pump and haven't had any issues. I don't have a stereo, heater or most of the interior lights so that could be helping. I do run a 130amp alternator in the car currently.

I'm going to have the Pro-M system control the fans and I might have it run the water pump but I will have to see about that. When I'm between runs I will sometimes turn off the engine and let the fans run with the water pump which helps cool the car down especially when it's really hot out.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
If I get my system in before you I will let you know how it works with a light weight battery. It's supposed to arrive today but I won't be able to start the install until after my last autocross of the season Dec 4-5. I'm currently running a Braille 2015 in my car and its been working good. I have to big fans and electric water pump and haven't had any issues. I don't have a stereo, heater or most of the interior lights so that could be helping. I do run a 130amp alternator in the car currently.

I'm going to have the Pro-M system control the fans and I might have it run the water pump but I will have to see about that. When I'm between runs I will sometimes turn off the engine and let the fans run with the water pump which helps cool the car down especially when it's really hot out.
Thanks for the info. I was looking at that same Braille but supposedly Deka makes the Brailles and Dekas are much cheaper. It's good to know that it's been working well for you. Keep us updated.

Reactions: Foot Hill

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey guys. I have a bunch of questions for all of you. Bare with me...
My car is a '94 GT with a boosted stock bottom end.

1) I will need the optional MAP sensor and boost controller; correct?
2) Will I need to do any tweaking to the provided tune for timing and fueling for boost?
3) 2 step built in?
4) The Pro M ECU harness passes through the grommet in passenger fender well like stock?
5) Can I run a single WB in the turbo down pipe vs two WB's?
6) Does the 2 step (if included) and launch control work off the factory clutch switch? No added wiring?
7) Will a blow through PMAS HPXE MAF and tube work?
8) I'll be using the no lift shift feature. Is it pretty straight forward?
9) Is the factory SN fuel system sufficient for the 255lph pump? I've upgraded the wiring.

Thank you!!!
The Pro M has the worst customer service.The only person to talk to is this Fat ass Chris Richard.The only thing he will tell you is that he will not feed you with the spoon if you have any questions. I have pro M system on my car and dealing with Pro M is the worst experience I had dealt with.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
The Pro M has the worst customer service.The only person to talk to is this Fat ass Chris Richard.The only thing he will tell you is that he will not feed you with the spoon if you have any questions. I have pro M system on my car and dealing with Pro M is the worst experience I had dealt with.
You lost any credibility with me once you started the name calling.

·
Registered
8,205 Posts
And there goes your shot any any further support. You just **** in your bathtub. Lol

Reactions: kjb302ho
21 - 35 of 35 Posts