Wondering if anyone is interested in seeing a how-to on successfully installing Aerospace Components ("AC") front and rear street disc kits, along with a 5-lug conversion on my Fox Body. This is not the "standard" conversion. It is a hybrid , because the brakes are not Ford. I had a good bit of trouble even getting the right parts from "AC". Apparently, this has not been done too much for a street application, which includes parking brakes on the rear wheels. Turned out great, but was not easy. I bought over $300 of parts I did not use - learned as I went along, re: what worked with what. Also, "AC" provides really terrible instructions, so I used a combination of instructions from "AC", Ford Racing, Latemodel Restoration, and a couple of sources on the Web. None were complete or totally correct for this project. Anyway, I'm attaching a few shots of the outcome. If I get enough interest, I'll put together a series of posts on the details.