Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have a complete vortech supercharger system for sale. I purchased with the intentions of putting it on but decided to go the turbo route. This s-trim retails for over $3100 dollars for the 6-rib setup. I am including the upgraded 8-rib setup which reduces the chance of the belt slipping along with a power pipe for more boost. I will also include some additional pulleys that will allow you to run from 7-14 psi plus the additional 2-4psi if your using the power pipe. Kit includes everyhing, supercharger and bracket, 36lb injectors, t-rex boost a pump, all 8-rib belts and applicable piping, oil lines and return oil lines, fuel managment unit, and msd boost reatard. This is everything you need to supercharge your 302 mustang including the original instuction manual for proper installation. This kit is made for a 94-95 mustang 5.0 (302) but will also fit a 87-93 mustang with a different throttle body to supercharger pipe being that the 94-95 use a shorter pipe. Kit is low mile and in excellent condition. Dont be fooled by the pictures this supercharger is Huge! $1800 firm I will cover paypal but you are responsible for shipping. email or call 585-775-1694. Item located in rochester ny.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts