Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 falcon hardtop 64 f100 02 HD truck
222 Posts
What year car did the engine come from? If you part it out I would prob be interested in several parts. Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What year car did the engine come from? If you part it out I would prob be interested in several parts. Thanks
It was from an 05 or 07, can't remember now exactly. I can find out for sure if it matters, but I am confident in the year range.

I would consider parting it out but would have to have enough interest that the engine would be mostly gone. I have no project for it to go into so I do not want it sitting in my garage. Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am willing to trade for cool stuff. I have my block and rotating assembly, heads and intake, and vortech sc, but need many of the high quality parts to finish it off. ARP bolts, upgraded TB, a few different pulleys would be nice, gaskets ect, maybe 4:10's. Or cash plus trade either way. Who knows what else. I want my car to rip.

Shoot me an offer for trade and we can see. Must have similar value or I am not interested. Pretty firm on price because I know this is already a pretty good deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts