Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question:
Need recommendations for race seats that are comfortable after an hour or two. I tried the search function but a lot of the resulting posts are over 10 years old and i though there might be some new options?

Vehicle:
Foxbody

Vehicle Use:
After this winter expect to run in high 9's- low 10's depending on prep / no prep conditions. Car safety is being upgraded to NHRA 9.00-9.99. Car will see limited street and track use, no particular class. Test and tune w/ friends, car shows, sanctioned "no prep" grudge matches etc (no street racing). I'd also like to do Rocky Mountain Race Week in '24.

Car has as much interior and stock appearance as I can keep. No drastic weight reductions, just increasing boost.

Thank you

-Paul

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Question:
Need recommendations for race seats that are comfortable after an hour or two. I tried the search function but a lot of the resulting posts are over 10 years old and i though there might be some new options?

Vehicle:
Foxbody

Vehicle Use:
After this winter expect to run in high 9's- low 10's depending on prep / no prep conditions. Car safety is being upgraded to NHRA 9.00-9.99. Car will see limited street and track use, no particular class. Test and tune w/ friends, car shows, sanctioned "no prep" grudge matches etc (no street racing). I'd also like to do Rocky Mountain Race Week in '24.

Car has as much interior and stock appearance as I can keep. No drastic weight reductions, just increasing boost.

Thank you

-Paul
My pelvis and lower back are pinned, screwed and plated and I can sit in my Kirkey for hours. The only thing I added was thin, eggcrate foam under the seat cover from my waist up to my shoulders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts