Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that I am heading to Midlands Raceway on Sat. night if anybody is interested in meeting up. Just going to go down and have a few Margaritas and bs with everyone. Let me know.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The gates open at 4 and I think they start running about 5 or so. They do the regular T&T, but they also do a gamblers race if you want to get in on it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the message too late to go on Sunday, thinking about heading there this Sat. if anyone is interested. Later, Jeff

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
What about this Friday? Should be great weather (maybe the last of great weather too - Summer WILL come in in full force very soon :eek:..) I've been wanting to check that track out.

Wade

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, looks like Friday is the night to meet up.:D

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Heck yeah I'm gonna run mine! :joy: We might have to work on Kevin a little bit though! I'd like to see his car run - I haven't seen it run since he's had it back together...and that's been a while!

Later today, or tomorrow, let's set a time and place to meet and head down there. My only 'gotcha' is that I have to take the baby to the Doc tomorrow for a 3:00 appt. I should be able to hit the road by about 5:00 though.....

Wade

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Wade, me and a friend of mine always meet up at a BP station right off of the interstate before we go to the track. If you want to meet up with us, just let me know. Later, Jeff:joy: :joy:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
greensnake97 said:
Hey Wade, me and a friend of mine always meet up at a BP station right off of the interstate before we go to the track. If you want to meet up with us, just let me know. Later, Jeff:joy: :joy:
Sounds good Jeff! I'll hit this thread often, and post back later tomorrow with the 'Columbia plans'.

Wade

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wade, the Elgin exit on I-20 is #87. If you take a left at the stop sign and go across the bridge you will see the BP station that we meet at. Let me know what time you can meet up. Later, Jeff

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well, as of two days ago my car is officially FOR SALE.
So, I don't want to risk breaking anything by beating on it at the track!
Yeah, I know...I'm a wuss.:eek:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can relate to that. I have felt like selling mine on quite a few occasions, but only after it pissed me off.:D . Are you coming out tomorrow night?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts