Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aluminum flywheel for Ford 4.6L 4v Cobra engines. Will fit 4.6L 3V and 5.0L TiVCT with non-production clutch
- Was briefly installed but in like-new condition.

Reduced Price: $150 shipped (local sale available in Ann Arbor / Detroit area)

PM or email [email protected]. Thanks.

Specs:
Material/Weight: Aluminum 12 lbs
Clutch Damper assembly counter bore: 6.200"
Ring Gear: 164-tooth
Crank Bolts: 8-bolt
Unbalance: 0 oz-in.

Fits 8-bolt crank 4.6 Mustang with 10.5" clutch and some 11" clutch applications with 6-bolt pressure plate. Does not fit 2005-2013 Mustang production clutch disc.

Meets SFI 1.1

- Diaphragm clutch uses metric bolts and dowel pins. Requires metric pressure plate bolts N602549-S51M and alignment dowel pins D1FZ-6397-B or Ford Racing kit M-6397-A302.
- 4.6L engines may have 6 or 8 bolts to attach to the crankshaft. Check the engine code before ordering. Romeo built engines have 6 bolts and Windsor built engines have 8 bolts. All Cobra engines have 8 bolts. The 8th character in the VIN is (X) for Windsor engine plant or (W) for Romeo engine plant.
- Requires bolt and dowel kit M-6397-A46 for 11" clutch applications.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been forever (2003?)... I updated my ad to remove the "new in box" description. The part was indeed briefly installed before I sold the car (<500 miles, maybe less?). I was going through my old parts, saw it neatly wrapped in the original box, and made the wrong assumption. Sorry about that. It is in like-new condition. Thanks for asking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts