Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Cobra intake that I bought brand new about a year ago and in the process of building the motor my niece has lost the hose that goes with it and also the screw in fitting the screw into the bottom of it. I was wondering if I can go to ford and tell them what I am looking for and they can order it for me or am I going to have to rig something up ?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
you won't be able to get it through Ford. It only comes in the kit. Just use the one off your old intake. Trust me it works.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I don't have a picture.

The tree screws into the open plug underneath and the PC goes to the nipple underneath. The connection on the front underside goes to the charcol canister. The tree has 3 connections. The big one goes to the connector on the firewall. It feeds the brake booster and some other goodies. One of the other small ones go to the Fuel pressure regulator and the other goes to the connector on the passenger side near the fender and firewall. It is a group of 3 lines that tie together. One goes to the EGR the other 2 line go to the vaccume connectors for the air pump. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts