Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'90 Windveil Blue LX (Dart Turbo T56)
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has the best price on these seats and also what are your guys take on them?

·
Registered
129 Posts
i have a cobra daytona seat thats about 10 years old. my brother bought it brand new at the sebring 12 race in 93. they were a closeout seat drivers side only. it was $100. wow that was a deal. i used the seat in 3 different mustangs. it was the most comfortable seat i have ever used. it fit me very well.
but the sad thing is the seat back metal bracket bent. i am considering fixing it. it has about 120,000 miles of use on it and still looks good.
i give them 2 thumbs up. but the prices are high. i havent seen them bellow $500

·
Registered
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
121 Posts
I got a brand new one for sale sitting in my garage with bracket for '90
only one seat though, no passenger side. (oh damn you are in the eastcoast.. oh well....)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've got a red Corbeau CR1 seat for sale. It's brand new and has never been used. I bought it from a friend who tried to install it in a '95 Firebird, but found that with his helmet on, his head hit the roof. He's 6'2", so he bought a different seat.

Go to Corbeau's web site and take a look at the CR1. I have no need for it, and it's just sitting in the box taking up space. Someone take it from me....

·
Registered
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i went out and bought a pair of trs by corbeau because the customer service at subesports sucks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Went to Subesports last year ti buy a set of Cobra Daytona's and came away with Cobra Imola IIs. I found them to be more comfortable and lighter weight since they are a shell. If you don't need adjustability or recline I recommend them. Price about the same as the Daytona's.

·
Registered
571 Posts
99BlackVenom said:
Went to Subesports last year ti buy a set of Cobra Daytona's and came away with Cobra Imola IIs. I found them to be more comfortable and lighter weight since they are a shell. If you don't need adjustability or recline I recommend them. Price about the same as the Daytona's.
I've actually got a Cobra Imola I had as a spare if someone needs one. They are $489. retail. I'd sell it in the wrapper for $350 plus shipping. I hate shipping.

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts