Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exactly is needed to make these things fit? A guy I know is selling his for a good price with some extras that include 2.5" ARP lug studs, spacers(don't know the thickness), and summit racing open ended nuts...

Will I need 3" lugs? and what size spacer?

·
Registered
349 Posts
maxium motor sports has what you need its a 30 mm spacer its perfect

·
Registered
349 Posts

sorry about all the grass, lol i just cut it. but that what i use

·
Registered
399 Posts
You will not have to grind the caliper especially if you use a one inch wheel adapter from MM. You can also use your stock studs and still run your street wheels and lug nuts. There is no need for longer studs. A one inch adapter will put the tire even with the fender. Mine were actually .25 inches closer inboard compared to the nine inch wheels I have. I just sold mine to a guy that posts on here.

·
Registered
349 Posts
i only had to grind the back a little, just one little hump off the brake! the spacer works great!

·
Registered
220 Posts
FSU84 said:
You will not have to grind the caliper especially if you use a one inch wheel adapter from MM. You can also use your stock studs and still run your street wheels and lug nuts. There is no need for longer studs. A one inch adapter will put the tire even with the fender. Mine were actually .25 inches closer inboard compared to the nine inch wheels I have. I just sold mine to a guy that posts on here.
Can't wait to try them out,

Thanks again FSU84

·
Registered
349 Posts
missouri_guy1973 said:
Anyone else a distributor of those spacers besides MM that may have them cheaper?
i dont know, the other opition is BOGARTS but that $$$$$$

1 - 12 of 12 Posts