Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On offer is my 1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 hardtop (i.e. notchback), showing approx. 60K original miles, presently located in the Denver, CO metropolitan area. The car is finished in Silver Clearcoat Metallic over an Opal Grey cloth interior, with power provided by a fuel-injected 5.0-liter V8, fitted with a Kenne Bell TS Series Supercharger, paired with a 5-speed manual transmission and a limited-slip differential. My Fox-body is being offered with a collection of OEM and spare parts, the accident-free Carfax report from when I purchased the car (8 years ago), and a clean Colorado title. The asking price is $17,500.

Pictures of exterior, interior, and chassis: Mustang - Icedrive

My research shows this Mustang was lightly optioned, originally equipped with the following:
  • Silver Clearcoat Metallic exterior paint
  • Opal Grey interior cloth Sports seats, featuring power lumbar supports
  • Radio credit (i.e. delete)
  • 5.0-liter High Output SEFI V-8
  • 5-speed manual overdrive transmission
  • Traction-lok axle
  • Dual exhausts
  • Optional 3.08 axle ratio
  • 16" x 7" 5-spoke cast aluminum wheels (i.e. Pony wheels)
My ownership began in Spring 2013 when I purchased the Mustang from the previous Chicago-area owner, who had purchased the car in 2001 with approx 39K miles. At the time of my purchase, the car had approx. 55K miles and the previous owner had fitted the following modifications:
  • Kenne Bell TS Series Supercharger (ARB E.O. NO. D-271-12)
  • 80mm mass air meter with switch chip
  • Aftermarket chrome fenderwell cold air intake kit
  • 30lb injectors
  • Ford Racing Chrome Aluminum Valve Covers
  • Polished aluminum, high-volume water pump
  • Kirben Billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator
  • Accufab 75mm throttle body and EGR spacer
  • MAC 1-5/8 unequal length shorty headers
  • MAC CAT-Less exhaust
  • Bassani Off Road X-Pipe
  • Pro 5.0 Short-Throw Shifter
  • Ford Racing lowering springs
  • KYB Gas-A-Just rear shocks
  • BMR(?) Non-Adjustable Upper & Lower Control Arms
  • KYB OE Style front struts
  • 2007 GT500 replica wheels wrapped in 245/45ZR17 Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR tires
The previous owner also provided me a few parts:
  • 16" x 7" 5-spoke cast aluminum wheels (i.e. Pony wheels), original to the car, wrapped in 245/50R16 Nitto 555R Drag Radials
  • MAC Off-Road Pro Chamber Mid Pipe
  • OEM steering rack; an additional, full replacement rack, as the original was seeping fluid
The Mustang was driven in a one-day, trouble-free roadtrip, from Chicago to Denver. Shortly after my return, the following performance modifications were performed/installed:
  • Flex-A-Lite 4-core aluminum radiator w/electric fan
  • Ford Racing 3.55 gears and install kit
  • Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
  • Kenny Brown Racing Caster Plus Upper Strut Mount Kit
  • Dyno tune
The result of the tune was a final output of approx. 320 horsepower & 405lb-ft of torque at the wheels (I've got a sheet with the results). The tuner also installed a button in the glovebox that would immediately activate a more conservative tune, as a failsafe, in the event the engine ever experienced any knocking (which it has not).

Additionally, I performed some cosmetic upgrades/modifications:
  • Smoked OEM-style headlights
  • Door map-pocket delete kit; the originals were sagging
  • Center console ash tray lid, spring repair
  • Replaced all exterior badging with new OEM badging; the original ones were weathered
  • OEM tail lights professionally tinted; thinned paint, then clearcoat applied (not film)
  • Driver exterior door side molding professionally resprayed
  • Side view mirrors refinished with SEM Trim Paint
  • GT500 wheels PlastiDipped anthracite grey; 100% reversible/removable
The interior features the original Opal Grey sports seats, featuring power lumbar supports. The original floor mats remain and are in excellent condition, as is the entirety of the interior. A leather-wrapped steering wheel frames the original gauge cluster, housing a 140-mph speedometer, 7K-RPM tachometer, as well as gauges for battery voltage, coolant temp, oil pressure, and fuel. The 5-digit mechanical odometer shows 60,594 miles at the time of this ad, with the Carfax report showing NO odometer rollover, NO accidents/damage, and a history in PA, OH, and IL.

Upgrades to the interior include an Auto Meter Dual Gauge Cage without vents installed in the center-top of the dash, where two Auto Meter Pro-Comp Ultra Lite gauges (supercharger boost & fuel pressure) are installed and fully functional. A full sound system was installed in the factory locations, to include the following audio gear:
  • Kenwood KDC-BT758HD head unit; supports USB and Bluetooth connectivity
  • Kenwood KFC-835C 3.5" dash speakers
  • Kenwood Excelon KFC-X133 5-1/4" door speakers
  • Kenwood Excelon KFC-X683C 6" x 8" rear deck speakers
  • Kenwood KAC-7005PS 5-Channel Power Amplifier
  • Kenwood KFC-W3013PS Performance Series 12" Subwoofer
This mustang is not without its flaws. When I purchased the car, the previous owner made me aware of seeping steering rack, therefore he provided an entire replacement rack for if/when the original failed. Well, here we are 8 years later and it still seeps (approx a tsp per year), but still operates fine. The paint also has some imperfections/scratches, which I've attempted to capture in the pictures I took. Finally, both sets of tires are approx 15 years old, but show no sign of dry rot/sidewall cracking and have excellent tread depth. However, I am absolutely open to discussion reference a set of tires (for the OEM Pony wheels) should a potential owner desire to drive the car home on a roadtrip. Beyond that, I believe the car to be in turn-key condition.

I've made an effort to accurately capture the present condition with the supplied photos. I am able to supply additional photos and/or videos upon request. The Mustang will come with all parts in my possession, a binder of manuals/receipts, a printout of the original 1993 Ford Mustang sales brochure, the Carfax and pre-purchase inspection (PPI) results from my purchase, and a single set of original keys.

Now for the disclaimer: I do not need assistance selling the car. I am not interested in trades for the car. Should there be any doubts, this car will be sold as the result of an in-person, face-to-face transaction, where you give me United States fiat currency (or wire transfer) in the full amount of the agreed upon sales price.

Please contact me with questions and thank you for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Was it hit?? Driver side looks kinked and door seems off color.

Can't tell if it's just the pic angle or wheels throwing it off

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Can you post contact info, interested!

·
Registered
1987 GT
54 Posts
Reached out to owner yesterday morning, waited all day, finally heard back from owner to find out the car was sold to someone else before I could even ask a question, so don't get your hopes up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Reached out to owner yesterday morning, waited all day, finally heard back from owner to find out the car was sold to someone else before I could even ask a question, so don't get your hopes up.

people really need to mark things as sold.....im on another forum that will ban you from further listings if you sell something and it is not marked sold

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am trying to get my '88 posted for sale, but it says waiting for approval still after a couple days. Anyone know how long it takes to get a listing approved? Sorry if this is not right spot to post this question.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am trying to get my '88 posted for sale, but it says waiting for approval still after a couple days. Anyone know how long it takes to get a listing approved? Sorry if this is not right spot to post this question.

shoot me a text please

978-855-4424

1 - 8 of 8 Posts