Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed for some years that when I shift I feel something in the shift handle. Today it seems as if its 3rd gear. It might have always been just 3rd but I will pay attention tommorow and see. Its like as I depress clutch and shift into 3rd, I feel something in the knob. I guess its the feel from the tranny but it's always been a little annoying and have gotten used to it over the years but I still hate it. Anyone know what it is? I'm using the V6 tranny and it has a total of 225k miles on it between both the 6 and the 8.

Also, this is the 2nd king cobra clutch I have put on my car and I know this one here feels so dawgone hard to depress. Its been on the car since about 04-05. I mainly bought it because its wasn't costly at all. What do you guys think about it? The car isn't a race car or anything , just a nice weekend driver for most part. What clutch do you think I would be much happier with overall for pedal feel, ect? Trying to not spend too much but I want something softer definitely.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts