Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question was about the MAP sensor on the fire wall? I want to move that out of sight and clean things up? Any suggestions or pictures would be great. If that is not called the MAP sensor then correct me and help anyway? LOL Thanks guys, Later.:confused:

·
Registered
481 Posts
i moved mine under the passenger fender. i'll try and get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
481 Posts
ive never tried it upside down. mine is at a slight angle right now but not upside down. i dont see any reason why it couldnt be upside down. the easiest way to find out is to unbolt it, turn it upside down and run the car. if it runs the same as before goahead and mount it however you like. btw, did you do anything when the superbowl came. i went downtown, it was mad i tell you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I took it off the fire wall and just placed it behind the upper intake. Out of sight? this really cleaned up the fire wall. My wife and I went to the Bud bowl on saturday before the super bowl. total [email protected] madness! But alot of fun.

·
Registered
481 Posts

this is what i got so far. this was taken a few weeks back and i have all my electrical back in now. i'll take pics tomorrow of the fenderwells where my solenoid and stuff are. i was gonna do it today but the freakin rain wouldnt stop.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Houston89Stang said:
My question was about the MAP sensor on the fire wall? I want to move that out of sight and clean things up? Any suggestions or pictures would be great. If that is not called the MAP sensor then correct me and help anyway? LOL Thanks guys, Later.:confused:
If it's an 89 I should be a BAP not a Map sensor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts