Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you at the Holiday Sands South Im working on geting us somewhere there to clean the cars.
But if not lets get together at some carwash Sat Morning & have hang & clean our cars.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Holiday Sands will be it's own mini-cruise-in event. :D

Basta**s at the hotel got my room dates screwed up, and when I called to confirm everything was set last week, they said I was a No Show on June 24th. I was like WHAT!? They had me for the wrong month but they kindly fixed the solution with a room upgrade for their mistake. ;)

So I'll still be there with the rest of the crew. Keep in touch Mike so I know what room you guys are staying in.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Lota folks staying there? Im staying at the poindexter. I thought the host hotel wasn't on the beach and I wanted a room on the beach. O well.....I'm sure I'll see ya down there some place :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
LOL So were all just gona be all around MB :D

For those of us who aren't hung over. As I sated before, there is a car wash behind the grocery store on the highway. I don't know the grocery store but I think alot of us will probably meet up there Saturday and wash the cars.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
how much is the holiday sands a night?does anyone know where the Ada motel is?I as of now am staying there,but I dont know much about MB as to how close it is to everything.I,d like to be able to look out of the doorr and look down at the strip

·
Registered
256 Posts
fiveohpoepoe said:
how much is the holiday sands a night?does anyone know where the Ada motel is?I as of now am staying there,but I dont know much about MB as to how close it is to everything.I,d like to be able to look out of the doorr and look down at the strip
I don't know where Ada motel is, but as long as it's on Ocean Blvd. you will definitely be able to long down the strip.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just did a quick search and came up with this:
Ada's Place Motel
704 Chester St
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Looks like you are a couple of blocks away from the strip.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Tates01GT,thanks alot for the info.I am bringing my g-friend and her 4-yr old down and they might be doing some things on their own.I just want to make sure they will be safe and not have to worry if I am not there.I have heard the Ada is decent,but not a Holiday Inn.I guess Im locked in,cant really beat the price of the room and being somewhat close.Thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts