Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my car is going in the shop this week to have some work done to it just some little maintence .should i have my IMRC's cleaned or should i just delete them .i have a Autologic chip in there and the guy that burns it said to just delete them and he will burn it into the chip .but how much does the delete kit cost?or should i just clean them i think i shoudl just clean them cause i dont want to take stuff off this car when it was put on the car for a reason ..i have been reading this forum and see that a few of u guys just cleaned them and made a Difference i have a S trim on my car and it just doesnt seem like 402 RWHP anymore and after warming up it seems to take a while to climb into high RPM's ??let me know what u guys think i just want to get them cleaned and be done with it let me know guys thanks

chris

·
Registered
168 Posts
Chris, read my reply to your question regarding this in the other post. As I said in my other post, PM me if you have any questions or anything man. I'll be glad to help you in ANY way.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so if i delete them , do i need to do the wiring to "FOOL " the computer to tell it that they are still there or will my chip getting reburned do that for me ???

chris

·
Registered
232 Posts
DELETE THEM! Why just clean something that will get dirty in less than 1000 miles...When I deleted mine, I drove w/o a chip for about 3 months...even during the cold...(needs to warm up before it will move) I just got a custom diablosport chip and you cannot tell that they were ever there (except the 20+ horse gain)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts