Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CLEAN 91 LX Notch $6500 obo

:( For Sale:

1991 Mustang LX Coupe
5.0 / 5 Speed
77,400 ORIGINAL miles
Midnight Blue / Lt Gray interior
Located in NYC area
Asking for Corral members $6,500 (negotiable)
Flexible with delivery

I bought this car from the original owner in June of 2000 with 75,384 miles. As you can see I hardly drove it since I've owned it. In fact its been in storage since January of 2002.

The original owner was a NY State Trooper in Buffalo, NY. He liked his patrol car so much that he went out and bought the civilian model. He was not a gearhead and did not beat, abuse or modify the car in any way. And since he lived in Buffalo the car was stored in the winters. A growing family forced him to sell. I purchased this car right here off of Corral. So I figure it only right to offer it here first before putting it on ebay and such.

Like my signature says the car is mostly stock except for a few minor bolt-ons. I have all receipts for the parts and they were installed by 2 well known shops here in NY. The rearend work was done through the Corral group purchase at Lizzard Racing and the rest of the work was completed by Joe from Mustang Magic.

The car runs and drives great. Everything works. It can either be a perfect sleeper for daily driving or a clean slate for a project car. I do ask that it goes to a good home where it wont be beat to death. I had alot of time invested searching for this car and hopefully someone else can benefit from it.
IMO the car needs a rug - wells in the back seat are dirty. It may be able to be cleaned, but for 100 bucks its easier to get a brand new one. Naturally the ashtray door is broken. Other than a few scratches the paint looks good for being 12yrs old. The seats are perfect with no rips or tears.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES: http://home.earthlink.net/~bulmrkt/index.html

Any questions or more pics just email me [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to update my signature. So more parts were added to the list.

C&L 76mm mass air kit
FMS Shorty headers (Jet Hot Coated)
Bassani X pipe with cats (all stainless)
2 1/2" Borla mufflers with Dyno-Max Tails (also stainless)

·
Registered
169 Posts
i wish i had a 6500 dollars right now. I only have 5000, maybe we can work something out. I'm in bergen county, nj. I'm 25 minutes from the city.

eric
[email protected]

·
Registered
140 Posts
any trades...i have a more modified coupe that i would like to trade for a better handling (no drag susp or skinnys etc) interested in possibly working out a deal??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At the time I am not taking trades for the car. I need to make room for my other toys.

But like I said,
I am negotiable on pricing and I will keep all offers in mind.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Check your email Isabel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

·
Registered
169 Posts
u got mail

[email protected]

i would really like to take a look at the car and negiotiat.

eric

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Staten Island and work in Manhattan. Let me know when I can come see the car. I'm interested and have cash. You can e-mail me at the following: [email protected]

Just put some kind of reference to " Mustang " in the subject field so my Spam killer doesn't delete it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD !!!!!!

SOLD TO NJISABELLA - SORRY EVERYONE - THE VERY CUTE ISABEL CAME TO NY, LOVED THE CAR AND IS NOW THE NEW OWNER.
THANKS FOR EVERYONES INTEREST AND GOTTA GIVE PROPS TO CORRAL....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt

·
Registered
169 Posts
you sold the car, why did you put ttt??????????

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cause it was buried 2 pages back and was still gettin emails on it - so I wanted to let everyone know it was sold

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pleasure doing business with you. Everything done to the car well documented and filed away. Smooth transaction, amazing seller, and a f&*%ing fun ass ride home...LOL...make sure you keep in touch.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Njisabella - How you doin...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts