Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings and salutations from the lovely land of Iraq!!!

My buddy and I are stuck over here in this ***** hole for the next few months, but when we get back home we will both have a very large bank roll to drop on our now stock stangs. He's got an '02 GT and I have an '03 Mach 1. So here's the question, does anyone know of a top notch dyno tuner in the Fayetteville NC area that knows his poop about mustangs? We both plan to install power adders, headers and after market chips along with a whole host of other parts. Thanx for anything yous guys can tell us.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Randy Haywood, great tuner in Raleigh. Tell him Glen sent you.
hey thanks a whole heap. i'll be sure to look him up once i return from my extended vacation here around may (hopefully):cool:

·
Registered
322 Posts
You're welcome, stay safe and come home soon!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Don Walker shop is Modular Madness in Morrseville NC. I drove back to NC from FL just for a tune. HIGHLY recommended. www.modularmadness.com Good luck and Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks again for all the much needed and appreciated information. these d*mn mortats and rockets nightly make it hard to consistently use the PC.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts