Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Chicago, dont see a lot of people posting who are actually in the city.
Anyone interested in purchasing a fully restored with mods 68 Coupe?????:confused:

·
U.S. Army Active Duty
14,780 Posts
Well I used to live in the city, just moved out here to the South 'burbs. My parents still have their house in the city. But welcome to the boards!!!:D But there are a few of us from near the city.
John

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man...this is real cool man...I needed to find a site like this...anyways...check out this car club...I have been in this car club for 2 years and we are totally not rice man...
www.highoutputmustangclub.com
we just added about 5 new cars...a 99 gt, 3 2002 gts, and a mystic cobra...im actually updating the site man...
so check it out..your more than welcome man to check it out..

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
BlackSteed said:
Thanks man...this is real cool man...I needed to find a site like this...anyways...check out this car club...I have been in this car club for 2 years and we are totally not rice man...
www.highoutputmustangclub.com
we just added about 5 new cars...a 99 gt, 3 2002 gts, and a mystic cobra...im actually updating the site man...
so check it out..your more than welcome man to check it out..
Well come over and visit us. Maybe we can do a club thing or 2 this summer.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds good man...we are looking for some more activities and events...sounds good man...we gotta keep in touch, im sure we can arrange something...

·
U.S. Army Active Duty
14,780 Posts
Signing my happy ass up as soon as I get home!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts