Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took her out for another test this afternoon. The check engine light came on. Its tossing codes, 22, 32, and 66. 22 is for the MAP sensor. I had it off while installing the S-Trim. I figure it might have gotten dusty, so I pulled it back off, blew in it, and that codes taken care of just like an old nintendo! I also reclocked the MA meter at 6 o'clock as a few others here have. I use to have it at 3 o'clock. As I back out of the driveway after reseting the codes, the light comes on again. I pull it back in the garage, and it throws code 32 and 67. 67 is because I didn't have it in neutral. 32 is still coming up. Its...

"Canister or ERG valve control system signal out of spec or EVP voltage low"

How would I go about fixing this one? Woudl this be blower related?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
charcoal cannister is on the front right side of the car down low i believe, on some blower applications it has to be moved, check your connections?! Just a thought

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pintoman351 said:
charcoal cannister is on the front right side of the car down low i believe, on some blower applications it has to be moved, check your connections?! Just a thought
I know that, but it made me think. I did have mine removed for a while. I reinstalled it so the car wouldn't have the chance of tossing codes. Worked great huh? :rolleyes:

Maybe the canister went bad:confused: or I didn't hook it up corrently? I will look into those tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts