Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the best price on a set of new gt40p heads for my daily driver...
Have found some in ebay for $400.00 plus shipping...
:confused:

Thanks.....

·
Registered
414 Posts
look in a junk yard on 97 and up explorer

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
$400 is about as cheap as you're gonna find em. As for looking on 97-up explorers and mountaineers, well, good luck, any smart junkyard will yank those right the hell off and sell them(usually on ebay).

·
Registered
36 Posts
uhh.. i'm pretty new to this whole scene, and i was wondering if the gt40s would fit a say... 84 or around there 302? and i keep hearing about these heads so i was wondering if they're really good or better than the TFs? sorry but i'm new to this stuff.

·
Registered
423 Posts
there not as good as aftermarket heads ,but port them and they will make good power p's flow around 180 cfm intake stock where as most aftermarket heads flow 220-250

·
Registered
423 Posts
there not as good as aftermarket heads ,but port them and they will make good power p's flow around 180 cfm intake stock where as most aftermarket heads flow 220-250

·
Registered
563 Posts
I just bought a set for $300 complete with 30,000 miles on them...I even got the stock rockers for that price....deals are out there just have to be willing to look for them

·
Registered
42 Posts
sent ya a pm

·
Registered
618 Posts
i have a brand new pair,$400.shipping included.pulled them off the ford explorer crate i used.paypal only

·
Registered
842 Posts
I got mine for 300, but I put new spirngs retainers, keepers, and seals on them, so I spend another $200 on them to get them where i wanted. I will prolly be selling mine in the fall to get another set of better flowing heads, and a bigger cam.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys looks like $400.00 is about as cheap as I'm gonna find for a new set....

·
Registered
26 Posts
there is a guy who sells them on ebay for 250-275. He has multiple sets of these heads and sells them frequently.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts