Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3,776 Posts
Spreadman said:
...Then use a 5/8's spark plug socket and an extension (preferably a wobble extension from Harbor Freight) ....
....If you end up buying the wobble socket extensions from Harbor Freight (which is highly recommended).... is their address. Do a search for wobble.
Spreadman, you don't happen to work for Harbor Freight do you?
j/k thanx for the info.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.