Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:joy: Just ordered my 2800-3000 PI Stallion Torque Converter from Houston Performance. Will be doing the converter then heading to True Blue Performance in N.C. for a dyno tune, sub frames, and whatever they can slap on it for 500 bucks (on top of the tune and sub cost). Hope to hit high 12's. Don't care if it is 12.99999 as long as it is 12 somthing. Am at 13.44 now. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
411 Posts
How about long tube headers, pullies, intake items like throttle body, mass air meter, ect. You have really good times as it is now. I dont know how much a stall converter will take off, but I dont think it will take off .4+. Good Luck!

·
Registered
483 Posts
So you ordered already Alan??? That's great! I sure wish I had the money to go ahead and order one. Wanna loan me $700? :D j/k Quit worrying about getting into the 12s dude, you WILL be there. All you'll need is a nice set of tires and it'll be instant 12s, I know it. I gotta get a ride in it as soon as you slap it in, cause you know that's my next big mod. I hear 11s calling my name;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.