Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys and Ladies,

Central Louisiana Region of SCCA is holding its monthly Regional autocross on October 18th, 2009 at the State Police Emergency Vehicle Operations Center in Baker, LA. This site features a 600 x 450 new asphalt parking lot with no obstruction and stadium lighting. The event times and information can be found at http://www.cenla-scca.org and
http://autox.i-55.com/forums/index....824&#entry74824

I dont know how many autocrossers we have on this board but if you live somewhat close and want to come experience a fast fun course, this will be it. I am the chairman of this event and I also designed the course. I drive a 500HP Mustang on slicks, so you know the course will be fun. If you interested or have any questions, please pm me.
Thanks

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bueller.......Bueller

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it wasn't 10hrs away from me, i'd be your Huckleberry. ;)
Well I appreciate it. I wish we could get some more local people out there. This site is really awesome. I have seen some of the courses that other sites do around the country and unless they have these wide open dog track lots or stadium lots, the courses are tight and slow. We pride ourselves in being able to make open courses that allow some speed.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Well I appreciate it. I wish we could get some more local people out there. This site is really awesome. I have seen some of the courses that other sites do around the country and unless they have these wide open dog track lots or stadium lots, the courses are tight and slow. We pride ourselves in being able to make open courses that allow some speed.
I hafta drive 2-2 1/2 hours to get to our "open" stuff. Stuff within' 45 minutes of me is all spaghetti bowl lookin' stuff.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hafta drive 2-2 1/2 hours to get to our "open" stuff. Stuff within' 45 minutes of me is all spaghetti bowl lookin' stuff.
Man I hate those types of courses. When I started withh CENLA 10 years ago, they were using this tiny lot. We had to make 4 laps on the course to get 45 seconds of seat time.

It was lame!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How far is this from New Orleans? I will be there Friday on business. I'll bring my rental!
Its about 85mi or so! Well worth it! The weather is going to be perfect!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts