Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to check it out Sat. Where are all the deals at, this weekend . I am looking to buy some goodies at the WFC-5. Let me know where I should look for good used parts 94/95.

Don

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boat loads of parts

I know there will be alot of stuff there , anyone going and have any parts for a 94/95 Stang , let me know if you don't feel like dragging the stuff all over , as I am buying a blower , intake , TB , headers , and prob a new hood unless there is a very nice used one.

GTR:joy:

·
Registered
666 Posts
94/95 Cobra upr & lwr intakes

I have 2 complete Cobra upr & lwr intakes for the 94/95's for $395 for either one. I will have a bunch of other stuff to sell in the swapmeet, IF I decide yo finish my trip. I left Atlanta this afternoon and am going to spend the night here and head on up early in the morning. I just got through watching the weather channel and the weekend looks grim! If I decide to come on up, I will be in the SWAPMEET AREA under a white canopy with a single axle enclosed trailer, maroon in color. Good luck! Cross your fingers!

Todd Eldridge

·
Registered
134 Posts
parts

i have a brand new mass air sensor it is a vortech 65 or 70 not sure its my buddys and i also have a bbk power plus fuel reg brand new never used for sell ill be in collinville in my 91 gt

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The weekend from HELL

Well , I learned alot for my first time out to the WFC , no parts at all for a 94 5.0 , nothing at all , no new parts or no used parts , it really sucked:barf:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts