Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
carbd V6 & Tranny from GLX vert only 59K

I have a motor & tranny combo for sale out of an 84 Mustang GLX convertible with only 59,000 original miles on it. It starts right up and runs awsome. This motor does not knock or tick, the tranny shifts nice and goes into reverse right away when cold. I've already checked out all fluids in both the motor and tranny, everything looks great. This car is getting converted to a V8 set up, or I would not be selling this, it really runs that nice The motor comes with everything on it, all components on belt including the AC compressor. Engine does not smoke or burn oil, could use new valve cover gaskets though. This would be ideal for someone who is restoring a GLX Mustang. Also a nice power adding replacement for that blown or bad 2.3 Ltr 4 cylinder in just about any mid sized ford. I have dated video of this engine running just days ago, it will be pulled out of the car this weekend if anyone is interested I'm in eastern Iowa and would consider meeting someone within a reasonible distance. I'm asking $250.00 for both the engine and tranny. Please PM, email, or call me if you are interested or have any questions (319-573-6633). My email address is [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.