Part number 15-780, listed as a street and strip oil pan. Canton says it's a 7 quart pan, and from my experience, that sounds more correct than the 6qt Summit has it listed as.
The model 9-15-780 Canton pan shown at the right is designed for street/strip use. It fits both 4.6L & 5.4L Modular engines. This pan is a perfect upgrade to stock style pans. It fits most chassis (check drawing at the bottom of the page) and has all the quality features Canton is famous for. The added oil capacity is a welcome addition to any modular engine.
* "T" style sump to increase oil capacity without losing ground clearance
* 6-1/4" Deep, 12-3/4" Wide by 9-1/4" Long sump gives a 7 quart system capacity
* Contains a slosh baffle and magnetic drain plug
* Uses factory oil pump pickup
* Accepts optional windage tray
A forum community dedicated to Ford Mustang owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, production numbers, VIN decoders, modifications, troubleshooting, power adders, DIY tutorials, and more!