Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most know, I've swapped from 5 speed to automatic and almost have things back together but need a few pictures from underneath the car just to see how things go since I'm in unfamiliar terf.

Please anyone that might have pics of the bottom of their car, that would be great. I am interested in seeing how the tranny harness routes and also see how the exhuast hooks back up and if it is any different then what I'm used to.

Thank you in advance!!!!

Tim

·
Registered
868 Posts
Sorry, no picts here, but I can tell you there was a safety recall a year or two ago w/the tranny wiring harness concerning it's routing, so just be sure you route it the updated way.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Um, I have pics from when I did my header install but the tranny isnt clearly shown. I have a totally aftermarket exhaust setup but will lift the car up to get pics if you still want them.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rancid said:
Um, I have pics from when I did my header install but the tranny isnt clearly shown. I have a totally aftermarket exhaust setup but will lift the car up to get pics if you still want them.
Rancid,
That would be great if you could. My understanding is that the harness routes to the passenger side, is that correct? And then you plug in all the connectors..... am I missing anything? Also, I'm interested in how the O2 sensors are routed if possible.

Thank you,
Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts