Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Torque Arm is MM and the PB is Kenny brown, however neither are installed, just seen a local guys car and he was running muffler dumps, pretty cool but not when you are driving the car daily. When I looked underneath it looked like a maze of suspension parts. I have a complete 2 1/2 borla? Am I looking at custom bending or will it somehow fit through there?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Dynomax tailpipes are supposed to clear the MM PHB, not sure on the KB one. I think its hit or miss on each car, some will get lucky and others won't. Dumps aren't that bad with straight thru mufflers, I have dumped SS ultraflows and teh noise isnt' bad at all and I don't get any fumes in the car either.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
The TA won't be a problem, and KB should be able to tell you what tail-pipes will clear their PHB setup. I had a KB Trackit Plus II PHB on my car a couple/few years ago and at that time they sold two versions, one for stock or Dynomax pipes, and one for Flowmaster pipes. My Dynomax pipes fit just fine with the appropriate kit. I would guess that the Borla pipes pretty well match the stock setup, but that's just a guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts