Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm finally getting everything I need to get this damn blower installed. Money is super tight right now and if I could save $70 and not get an AFPR for awhile, it would be great.

My combo will be stock heads, Trick flow intake, A-trim pullied for ~10 psi, 30 lb. injectors and the corresponding FMU.

Anyone else using the stock FPR?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I used the stock fpr for years. Being that adjusting the fp has only an influence at WOT, making fuel pressure changes will be counteracted by the computer in any other spot. So basically, you don't need a afpr in the first place.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, well then I'm going to just stick w/ the stocker. I've also got a GSS340 pump in the tank so supplying fuel shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
676 Posts
zeus said:
..... I've also got a GSS340 pump in the tank so supplying fuel shouldn't be a problem.
I got the same pump in my car. The GSS340 is THE best pump hands down IMO. I used to have an intank pump with a T-Rex pusher and the 340 pump out does both of those combined. Plus, running just one pump that is silky smooth quiet is even better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts