Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
The guy who owns the car can tell you... :D
(Just kidding!)

Actually, there was a long thread about these wheels, but I can't remember what the topic was called.
If I remember correctly, the wheels were EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
TJM01 said:
Wise guy - hehe

I remember the post and I've been searching for it but I can't find it. :mad:
That guy lives in MISERY like me....
(Missouri...HEHEHE)

Maybe I'll see him out & about???!!!???
:joy:

·
Registered
236 Posts
They're Azev wheels and they are for sale in the wheel and tire section of the auction block...

Rob

·
Registered
495 Posts
DAMN that's a good looking car.;) Looks kind of like one of mine.

What do you want to know? AZEV type A. They are a German? wheel. I'll have to check, don't remember right now.

Angus:
You may see me around . Will be in your area soon to get my other car dyno'd.

Jason.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I think it would look good but it's all in what you like. When I took the Saleen wheels off and put these on I got mixed reactions on here and local, some like them and some don't. I think the 94/98 saleen wheels, the azev's, and the racing hart wheels are the best looking and some day I hope to have a set of the racing harts.

If you buy new and can swing it get them in chrome .

Jason.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RacinJason07 said:
I think it would look good but it's all in what you like. When I took the Saleen wheels off and put these on I got mixed reactions on here and local, some like them and some don't. I think the 94/98 saleen wheels, the azev's, and the racing hart wheels are the best looking and some day I hope to have a set of the racing harts.

If you buy new and can swing it get them in chrome .

Jason.
Jason - I'm trying to do a photoedit to get a better pic, but I think they would look great.

Tom

·
Registered
64 Posts
popular rim in Germany

I am in Germany. Typical rim over here. AVEZ is the manufacturer. I will check in a rim shop for more specifics for you later today. Ray

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
RacinJason07 said:
Angus:
You may see me around . Will be in your area soon to get my other car dyno'd.

Jason.
You going to MC Racing to get it dynoed???

·
Registered
495 Posts
Angus:

MC Racing seems to be my best bet. I want to know my hp but more interested in my A/F ratio, I think it is running rich, using lots of gas and burns my eyes when I have it running on a lift. Also want to put my Pro M on it and make sure it does not lean it out too much.

Did you take the Cobra there?

Jason.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
RacinJason07 said:
Angus:

MC Racing seems to be my best bet. I want to know my hp but more interested in my A/F ratio, I think it is running rich, using lots of gas and burns my eyes when I have it running on a lift. Also want to put my Pro M on it and make sure it does not lean it out too much.

Did you take the Cobra there?

Jason.
Yeah, I've had both my previous car - 2000 GT 'vert - and now the Cobra dynoed there. I've done the Cobra 3 times, and if they are ever NOT so busy as they are now, I'm going to get it dynoed again to see what gains I received from the Magnaflow Cat-Back & JBA 1 5/8" headers....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts