Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of a good one?
Also, I am looking for the most room, being 6'6" and all.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Do not get the Chris Alston one. It is terrible. I am very dissapointed in the cage.

It required a ton of work just to get it to fit. Everything had to be cut, and re notched(most of it, wasn't even notched) It seemed like the cage was made for a whole bunch of cars, and just sold for a Mustang.

I just thought I would share my experience. Their site is. Http://www.cachassisworks.com I would never buy from there again.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I bought the standard

S&W 8 point kit when they had them on sale for $109. I am also on the tall side... 6'6"...so when i had it welded in...I put the main hoop a bit farther back than you usually see them...it sits up on the little step where the rear seat use to be...this let me have my driver seat far enough back to be comfortable. I also had a friend with a tubing bender custom bend my door bars and rear bars so they fit right. It wasn't that hard to do...just had to tweak the notches with a sawzaw and grinder.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like that wolfe

I like the wolfe look, attention to detail and all the pics on the website. Any other good ones out there, with or without pics?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.