Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a c4 in my notch right noe with my 306 infront making abaout 275 hp,trans is stock 100%,what a good rebuild kit for me to get to make it last and shift nice? i have another tranny that i can look off of for the build since this is my first trsnny rebuild,im getting a deep pan,pa servo,good cooler,but what about one of these kits from summit or even pa automatic? do these kits include everything? when you put more clutches in your drums is it just a bolt in deal with a pa kit? i also want to run 100-150 wet shot can i use my b&m 2500 stall for this? its not a power adder converter i dont think will it be ok with a small shot like i wanna run? btw both my trans are 1970 26/26 units,i here they are rare and i got two of them all in the same week.! are they even good to build for power? sorry for all the ? im just wanting to get started on this and money is burning a hole in my pocket want to buy everything i need asap!THANKS

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
For the odds & ends, i bought a lot from wittrans.com.
Silver fox on clickclickracing.com have a lot of helpful links. A C4 its easy to rebuild

Sent from my LG-E739

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Bought a rebuild kit from broader performance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts