Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i had my stock cold air intake with stock cobra 24 maf i just put on an c&l cold air intake but the sample tube is 30 my car wants to die now is that because of the sample tube what will happen if my sample tube is bigger than injectors my injectors are 24

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
ok i had my stock cold air intake with stock cobra 24 maf i just put on an c&l cold air intake but the sample tube is 30 my car wants to die now is that because of the sample tube what will happen if my sample tube is bigger than injectors my injectors are 24
Its probably leaning it out too much if my thinking is correct , either way get rid of the C&L and get a tune , it will run better and wont throw the load off that the ECM makes most of its adjustments by ......

·
Registered
2006 Ford Mustang GT
2,880 Posts
Your engine will run lean because the MAF will be sending false information to the ECU thinking the injectors are bigger than they really are. Get the correct C&L MAF calibration tube to solve your problem.

http://www.cnlperformance.com/calibration.html

·
Registered
591 Posts
I have a couple sample tubes if you need one. They are just laying around and i'm not looking to make much on them. lmk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts