Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone done it yet, or am i the pioneer?

c&l has had a busy phone for days, and has NEVER answered an e-mail i have sent in two years, so i expect no help from those losers, you guys are me only hope!

the closest ill be able to get is a 42# sample tube, but i need to know if the 42 has a smaller hole than the 36#, or larger... if its larger, i need hole dimensions for at least 3 different sized sample tubes so i can extrapolate a ballpark estimate of the size i should bore a spare sample tube to.

did that make any sense?

i can use my eec-tuner for fine tuning, but i need to be inthe ball-park to keep from pegging the meter.

anyone?

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first off, i would need to know if the 36 is BIGGER than the 30, diameterwise, and how much bigger in thousandths....

but that would be cool if you could do that, cuz i have a 19 i could measure......

at the very least, i need to know if the 36 is a larger hole, or smaller hole than the 30....

thanks

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
nosmatt,
How's it going? Call Steve at powertrain, last time I saw he's got a whole bunch of c&l sample tubes lying on his shelf, including one of mine that wasn't matched to my meter properly.

I'm pretty sure he's modified injectors in the past, so he might be able to help you out.

Greg

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah good idea thanks.
but how do i get him to answer the phone? is there a special technique to it :
:lol:

later

ohh yeah, my s trim is goin on one week from saturday....

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
No special technique. Probably along the lines of pure luck if he answers. Actually you might want to try the morning time around 9:30 to 10:00. He's usually going through stuff on his desk and listening to messages.

You could try emailing him. He's responded to all my emails within about a day. www.powertraindynamics.com for email address.

Or better yet, stop by and talk to him in person.

I'd better get that quick race with you real soon before you get blower on huh.

Greg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts