Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I'd like to make some bullit wheels fit with my ghetto five lug. (ranger axels + lincoln rotors). I had planned to buy some roh snypers at one point, but current funds arn't permitting, so I'm going to look into a set of bullit wheels.

I realize that they will fit without the caps, but I believe some of you have mangaed to get the caps on as well. I was curious as to how you made them fit? Did you have to grind the rotor at all? Spindle.

The searches I've done have come up inconclusive. Everyone has said something else, and no one has be able to provide pictures.

Thanks in advance.

Brandon

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
IF ( KEYWORD IF ) the BUllit rims are like the 98 CObras you dont "HAVE" to mill the wheels. I Milled just the rotor when I did my swap and it works fine .Still not center caps though.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm, By mill do you guys actually mean milling them, or are you speaking of just grinding them?

I knick's this idea I guess.

It's tuff to find a decent set of wheels that fit this 5lug combo that don't break the bank.

Brandon

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Mill as in Turn on a lathe

The problem with the centercaps is the length of the spindle.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just don't think it would be worth the trouble involved to make them fit! Pull them back off my car! Comprimise the bearing area, yada yada.

Any other suggestions for wheels that are not so common?

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Pro Stars? Telstars? Warriors? Anything fat and skinny that wil lfit a 95 stang would look great. I want a set of Telstars for mine.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Konig villians and Konig Five-Ohs.:)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bradley, I have pro stars on the car now, I'm needing more of a street oriented wheel for street duty.

Steve, what do the five oh's look like? I'm very open to villians, but I can't seem to find any that are the right size!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I have had my 17X9" Villains off my 01 on my 89GT they will fit.

Five ohs are what is on my 89GT. They are not in production anymore.:(

Here is an ancient pic of my Five Ohs.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the five oh's steve! very sharp looking.

I don't believe the villians are in production anymore either.

Steeda wanst way to much for their ultra lite's too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts