Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am ordering 13 inch brakes today from Gefracing.com.

I am getting the slotted and drilled rotors and the only thing is I can't decide between the red Bullit calipers or the Black cobra calipers.

Here is a picture of my car. Tell me what you think I should do.

(I know it looks like it is on stilts, I have the Eibach Pro kit and the Pro Damper kit ready to go in this weekend :))

·
Registered
524 Posts
I would go with the cobra since they are black as well. Nice looking car by the way.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I decided to get the Black Cobra calipers.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go ahead Punch Me, I am going for the full cobra R look. I tell people it aint a COBRA.

Just look out cause I would punch you back.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I call it a FOBRA

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, That is your opinion, I have had alot of people tell me they love the blackouts. I happen to like them and that is all that matters!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Matt00gt said:
I happen to like them and that is all that matters!
Well said, and the very same reason why every kid with his erector set aluminum bleacher wing bolted to the lid of his Civic DX thinks he's bada$$.
The car looks good by the way, but I'm not a big fan of those GTS covers. They're too 80s to me. Get yourself a set of the tinted lenses like the Cobra R you're trying to emulate. Those look SHWEET!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I know I want the tinted lenses, they are on the list. I just ordered the calipers and rotors, I just bought a new pro 5.0 shifter and misc UPR dress up acceceries. I am getting there one item at a time.

I have 2 other cars and each one sucks up my money.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone else want to add their .02 about what you do not like about MY car????

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
The paint on the Cobra calipers tends to disappear fast. Soon they'll be a whitish silvery color. I would decide between them saying "Cobra" or the horse, then decide on the color.

I say get either, then paint them Blue.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Matt00gt said:
Anyone else want to add their .02 about what you do not like about MY car????
If you could just pop the hood and post a picture of what's under there, we can pick that apart if you'd like. :D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
4.6 GT SOHC with a MAC cold air kit. It is spotless as hell though.

:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts