Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a bullit gauge cluster and put it in my car. Can I simply just put the bullit face (the black plastic piece that has the actual gauges on it) on my cluster. Just wondering if I can do that, or simply instal the whole thing. I would rather just instal the black retro face as if it was a white face gauge instal. Any input would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
As long as the odometer is in the same place as your old one you could probably just swap the faces. As for the whole cluster I'm fairly certain it won't work without some splicing. Good luck.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ebay

Funny, I was searching the corral for a custom gauge cluster for FOX Stang and came across this thread. I had seen this on ebay earlier today. I hopes this helps you SN95 guys out.

This seller on ebay has a way to put a new late model Mach I gauge cluster in 94 and newer mustang. I think the Bullit's and Mach I's are the same.

Auction # 2427463001

Auction Quote -

"This is a NO RESERVE auction for an Instrument Cluster from a 2003 Mach 1 Mustang. This cluster has the retro look gauges and a silver. This cluster will fit all 1999-2004 Ford Mustang GTs. Your local Ford Dealer is asking over $350 for this cluster. To use this cluster, you will have to remove your circuit board from your original cluster and reinstall it onto the Mach 1 cluster. This process only takes about 10 minutes. Not only will this allow your car to start and the gauges operate correctly, you will also retain the correct mileage of your car. This cluster is in excellent condition and has no scratches on the lens. This cluster does not come with a circuit board. You DO NOT have to have this reprogrammed by the dealer after you swap out the circuit board from your orignal cluster. Swapping the circuit board and odometer display is easy. It is done the same way that you would do it if installing the Autometer Lunar Cluster. Here's a link to a "How To" article. Just copy and paste it into your browser: http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech/0212MM_AutoMeter/index.html This is a no reserve auction so the highest bidder will receive this cluster!"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts