Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
90 GT with nice paint job. (description updated)

have a 90GT with a killer flame job. just yanked out built motor, rear end, suspension, brakes, and wheels. will be puttin a stock motor with all new gaskets and seals, fresh T-5 w/B&M shifter, stock rear end, and stock brakes in the car. will have some kind of aftermarket wheels but have not aquired them yet. has nice but not perfect 93 GT black interior including dome light (driver side seat shows some wear),subframes with torque box supports, driveshaft loop and Autometer A/C vent water and oil gauges. has custom billet flame steering wheel from colorado customs. has all new kenwood speakers with new alpine head unit. new door lock actuators, window motors, and hatch shocks. has autometer monster tach and A9L computer. engine bay wiring has been tucked on drivers side. has 4" Cervini hood and side skirts. rear bumper, insert and bumper extensions are real OEM ford pieces. has flowmaster 3" over axle with 2 1/2" flowtubes to magnaflow bullit style mufflers.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
you can contact me at [email protected] if serious and i can send more pics or answer any questions. best time to reach me is after 6 pm thx
asking 6000 obo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.