549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
built 89 notch for sale

89 Notchback
Original v-8 car w/108k on it
Black exterior/grey interior
3.55 gears
JD's double adj. uppers
Maximum Motorsports solid lowers w/sphereical bearings on both ends purchased from Darin Hendricks(NMRA p/s) and have under 1k mi on them
drag springs
15x8 Welds and 15x3.5
275-60-15 BFG Drag Radials
255lph BBK fuel pump
Flowmaster american thunder w/stainless tips about 6 months of use
Bassani x-pipe
6 point Wild Rides roll cage
welded subframe connectors
fully welded tq boxes
MANUAL EVERYTHING, door locks, windows, etc. only power thing is brakes which can easily be converted to manual for a race car
t-5 rebuilt 10k ago by Glennwood
Lakewood adj driveshaft loop
have full interior
Centerforce dual friction w/about 6k on it
Steeda triax shifter
new clutch cable(aftermarket)/speedo cable(ford)/recalibration gear(speedo is dead on)
2.5 inch pin on cowl hood(needs paint, has been wet sanded i think it is a oldschool cervinis)
MSD 6al
March underdrive pullies
newer alt w/about 1k miles on it
Flaming River manual rack
recently aligned
Ron Davis 3-core w/Black Magic fan
D&D k-member
90-10 Lakewood struts
New brakes all around
K&N cone filter
recent tuneup w/motorsport wires, plugs, filter, new ignition module, etc.
engine bay recently repainted

The engine is completely stock except for the aforementioned boltons. In another fully optioned notch w/same gears and stock suspension it went [email protected](not blazing fast but good for a stock motor-timeslips to prove it). I have yet to get the car on the scales but many weight savings mods have been done and should weigh a considerable amount less than normal notches. I also have a set of Lakewood lift bars and Hooker equal length shorties that will go w/the car. If I can get what i consider to be a fair price i will also throw in the whole body and interior of a notch parts car i have. This was going to be Fred Felts(NMRA r/s) car for this upcoming season but he stayed w/his current whip. This car is ready and willing to take on some serious power!(w/extended lugs the car is legal to 10.0)
For those of you interested email me and i'll try to get some pics this weekend

Price: 7k nego.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts