Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally my wheels are here, let me know what you think..
17x8 front 17x10 rear Custom 4Lug foxbody Budnik titanium Vapor wheels..
they will be on my foxbody by next week just waiting on my tires..

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gunmetal with white = WIN!! Love the style too. Need to see them mounted asap. That's an order! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
they are not Gunmetal, they are titanium.
as soon as my tires get here ill snap shots of them on the fox.

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
788 Posts
Great choice ... Nice and clean ... Some of these new designs are too busy for the classic lines of a Fox. Are these 2 piece and would you happen to know the weight??

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great choice ... Nice and clean ... Some of these new designs are too busy for the classic lines of a Fox. Are these 2 piece and would you happen to know the weight??
Thank you, yes they are 2 piece, havent weighted them yet, but they are light.

· Registered
788 Posts
From the looks of your signature block you got BIG plans ... Watch out on the LS7s' as I have read many a forum post on dropped valves ... Not trying to sway you on your engine choice ... just a friendly word of caution = ) WCCH heads seem to have a good rep with fixing the issue somewhat. Either way should be a BAD (in a good way) car when finished.

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
From the looks of your signature block you got BIG plans ... Watch out on the LS7s' as I have read many a forum post on dropped valves ... Not trying to sway you on your engine choice ... just a friendly word of caution = ) WCCH heads seem to have a good rep with fixing the issue somewhat. Either way should be a BAD (in a good way) car when finished.
Thanks for the heads up, Valves have been changed, and hopefully no problems there, my Vette owner friends have all done the same in the past and all is good.

· Registered
223 Posts
nice choice.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.