Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new, still in the box, Flex-a-Lite 4190 trans cooler with electric fan.

Cost $159.95 plus shipping from Summit: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/FLX-4190/

This one is still brand new, buy for $125 including shipping to the lower 48 states.

Thanks,
Scott Russell
(731)695-0438 - cell

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've had 2 folks offer $100 including shipping and rather than type it out again, here was my response from the NMRA board:

ScottWR said:
I appreciate the offer, but I can't take that for it. $120 is the rock bottom dollar including shipping. I have $170 in it and it's only been taken out of the box to take pictures of it. Granted, it's been sitting on a shelf in the shop for 2 or 3 years, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still a NEW part. At $120 I'm losing around $60-$70 by the time I ship it. I thought the asking price of $125 is more than fair for a new part that you would pay $170 for after their "handling" charge from Jegs or Summit.

Again, I appreciate you making an offer, but I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.
I hope that doesn't have me coming off sounding like a jerk, but as the saying goes "it is what it is".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts